Monday, 5 July 2010

One card for 3 challenges!

I've made this card to fill three challenges. I wanted to play with a Greetings Farm Stamp for Anyone for Anya and was lacking inspiration, and so I went in search of some Challenges. I found two more:

The Greetings Farm Farm Fresh Friday - Stitching 'faux or real' on two or more layers
Friday Sketchers - Fabulous sketch by Inge
Anyone for Anya - Anything Goes

I've used Amelia from the 'My Favourite Things' set from The Greetings Farm (Sentiment from same set) which I bought from Quixotic Paperie for my birthday with a gift voucher a lovely blog lady gave me. Coloured her with copics (listed below) and used some freebie papers that came with a magazine a wee while back - I believe they are My Minds Eye papers - 'Pretty Please' if I remember correctly - I lost the front cover.
Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the tulle bow I made (I think the tulle I picked up from local haberdashery store). The stitching I have done using a hand held sewing machine - I'm not very good at it, thus the wonky lines haha!
Copic colours:
Skin: Eoo, E50, E51, R11 & R20
Hair: E31, E35, E37
Clothes/Bow/Stars/Hair accessories: R32, RV42, B00, BG01, G99, R29
Shadowing: W1, W3, W7, 0




Some great news - Wild Orchid Crafts are starting up a Challenge Blog for Embellies - How cool is that, Check out the blog here... 


To celebrate they are having an amazing candy
Ends July 11th in prep for the challenges going live on the 12th!

Thanks for stopping, please leave a comment so I can come visit you in return

15 comments:

Tracey Feeger said...

What a gorgeous card Kimmi. Wonderful job with all the challenges.
mwah
Trace

megastamper said...

wow kimmie, your card is really lovely and so wonderful. such sweet colours and a fantastic coloration.
thank you for participating in the friday sketchers challenge and your comment on my blog.
big hugs, bea

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kim
A gorgeous card and a gorgeous image,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Nancy said...

Oh this is so sweet, Kimmi:O) Love this adorable image, fantastic colouring!!! Pretty papers and design.
Glad to see you made it to the Creative Team over at Ladybug and Friends:O) Looking forward to see what you make for them. Congratulations, sweetie:O)
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Jessie said...

Awww, this is adorable Kimmi :)

Kim Piggott said...

Oh wow!
Kim this is so very stunning!
Coloured to perfection and I love your pretty detail!
hugs
kim x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Kim, love the cute girl and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kim, your card is stunning your image is so sweet and so beautifully coloured. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Di said...

Oh i just LOVE this card! its fabulous love it! love your colouring and papers and of course the image is just so cute.

Hugs di xxxxx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Kimmi. Your colouring is just perfect. Fab colours and papers, and I love the flowers.
Looks like your feeling better and getting back into the swing of things.
Take Care
Love Elaine xx
(PS. Trust you to notice what is said on my boys hat! Don't think anyone else noticed it. I don't think he's Disturbed, they are one of his fave bands at the moment, but your comment made me laugh) xx

Donna said...

Such a sweet card Kimmi, love the image and you've colored her beautifully, great papers, and the flowers look fabulous, love the tulle you've added.....looks like you're having fun with the sewing machine too.
hugs
Donna xx

LINDA said...

Kimmi, Your card is simply gorgeous!! Love the darling little image and the papers and colors are just wonderful..Great details too..
Hugs, Linda

Macpurp said...

fab card! love that sweet wee image.

hope the new job is going well. Thank you for watermark image, haven't managed to add it on to anything yet...LOL
but will try again.
love teen xx

Julie said...

Your card is gorgeous, very colourful and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya?

yvonne said...

Hi Kim,
Such a beautiful card! Love your colouring
Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya
Yvonne x