Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Boo and Snookie take on Wild Orchid Crafts!

Well I entered last week as I love using the flowers from WOC, why not again this week. 
The theme is white plus 2 with a twist. I'm hoping adding my little Roses to fill out the bouquet count :o)


This here is Boo and Snookie from the Emerald Faerie collection! I am in love with these wee faeries!
They have been terribly late for a friends birthday card, but what do you expect when you ask a snail to deliver your mail...You can find Boo and Snookie here in Digi format or here in Rubber at Debs Creations (AKA Emerald Faerie Garden).


I've printed them direct onto the white linen card, and coloured with Copics.
The Sentiment is also printed direct. 
Of course the flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and the wee butterflies are left overs from an MS border punch.

Thanks for stopping by

8 comments:

brenda said...

Hello Kimmi

So long since I popped by as my eyes still prevent me doing much blogging, but it's so nice to catch up with peeps one by one.

Such a sweet card and image and cleverly put together to create a really elegant feel.

B x

Rachael Elliott said...

Hi Kim, I didn't know you had a blog, found you through your face book post! Lovely card, love the flowers you have added and the image is really cute.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card, love the adorable image.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Very sweet card Kimmi, love boo & snookie, awesome coloring and I love all the white, and the cute little butterflies.
hugs
Donna xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kimmi this is gorgeous and you are so right these images are so sweet. with hugs Shirleyxxxx

Macpurp said...

this is a fab card! I love that cute wee image!
great colours.

hope lilfe is good for you.

lov teen xx

Cheryl said...

oh this is one,gorgeous card hun the colors the image,the detail just brilliant hope you are keeping well hun hugs cheryl xxx

Lena Katrine said...

This is soooo cooool!!!
Thanks for joining us at WOC #22!
Hugs, Lena