Saturday, 23 April 2011

Emerald Faerie Card and some news on an awesome candy...

Hi guys! Well, I have my new keyboard and mouse combo. So I'm just getting used to the key placement as its more compact that my old one. I also got my camera working. I found a replacement battery in the box it came with so I'm happy once again!

I've finished my card, but first before you get to the photo's I want to tell you a little about the image. The faerie is called 'Ally' and she is holding a wee ladybug! I came across this image over on Donna's blog at Bearly Mine Crafts. If your interested in buying her, or any of the others in the collecting head over to the Emerald Faerie Garden which is Debs store, there you will be able to find the Faeries and a whole lot more! They are available in Digital format and also Rubber, so what ever medium you like colouring with, you can be guaranteed to have the images how you want them!


What's also great is that from May 1st there will be a challenge blog, exclusively for these gorgeous Faeries! Check out the blog here and become a follower so you don't miss out.

So my card - forgive the photos. I couldn't find the right light.


A close up

Image: Emerald Faerie Ally, Ticket Stamp from Whimsy
Medium: Copics
Papers: Download from ??? found it on my pc and printed them out.
Embellishments: Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Ladybug charm from ebay, Butterflies are from MS Punches. Glitter to the wings and the flower are glamour dust/stickles.

I'm entering this card in to the following challenges
***


CANDY!


Donna at Bearly Mine Crafts is celebrating her third blogaversary. She's celebrating it BIG too with the help of some fabulous sponsors who've been generous in donating their wares for the candy... Check out the MASSIVE 22 CANDIES here. Donna is going to make 22 crafters extremelly happy at the end of April! I dont however, envy the task of having to draw the 22 people out and organise it all. But knowing Donna, she's probably already organised it all, and all she needs are names and addresses :o) Too organised for me! 

So head over to Donna's blog, check out her cards and leave some love. Dont forget to become a follower!

Good Luck!

11 comments:

Hazel said...

This is a beautiful card and the flower arrangement is gorgeous. Hazel x

Elaine said...

So nice to see you back in blogland Kimmie....I hope you are keeping well now.
I do know how difficult it is to work and look after a family and still find some time for yourself.

A gorgeous card, this image is so pretty and a fab floral arrangement.

Take care sweetie and a very happy Easter to you all.

Love & hugs
Elaine xxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kimmie :-) The image is beautiful and all the flowers are fabulous ,, a lovely garden !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

p.s ,, I was sorting out my craft room earlier and had a lovely time admiring all the cards I had received from crafty friends and yours is in there too from when I won your fabulous candy :-) x x

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Hey Kimmie!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for you lovely comments, im so glad you did, your creations are beautiful!!! im defo following ya now!!! ooo of to have a nosey at your other creations!

hugs & happy easter

Carlyann xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kimmi its so lovely to see you back, and once again youve come up with yet another stunning card, yes Ive found these gorgeous images and they are all you say they are. With hugs Shirleyxxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Hi Kimmie, I am glad that you found a battery for you camera dear! BEAUTIFUL CARD!! Stunning deatils and yes this image is a must have for me.. I LOVE FAIRIES and this one is darling!!
Happy Easter to you and your family.
hugs, Janiel

Macpurp said...

how sweet is this wee girl!
beautiful card.
love teen x

Deb Mitchell said...

OMG Kimmi, your card is stunning Hun- how beautiful you make my lil cutie look & the colours are awesome! Thank you so much Hun for your awesome post- what a beautiful person you are to do this. Hope you had a brilliant Easter Sweetie & stay happy & safe

Hugz, Deb

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Kimmi, love the use of all those flowers, and great colors on the image. Welcome back to blogland.
hugs
Donna xx

Natascha (nata1984) Germany said...

Wow, so pretty, love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge this week. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Your card is just gorgeous Kimmie, love the image you have used and all those very pretty flowers.

Lovely to see you back and love your new look blog too !

Hugs,

Jo x