Friday 12 November 2010

A Gorjuss Sugar Bowl Challenge

This fortnight at The Sugar Bowl the sketch is a real easy one!
I decided to ink up my beloved Gorjuss Girls and get them coloured (haven't used a Gorjuss Girl in AGES!! and I do love them so!). 

I've kept this card really simple, I've used Papermania paper and butterfly from the Henbury Lane Collection. Ribbon and lace from my stash and Copics to colour my images with!

Pretty simple huh?
The second Gorjuss Girl stands inside my card with the greeting!
On offer is an amazing 6 winter themed stamps and a gorgeous set of Spellbinders Snowflake Pendant Dies!

I'm working this weekend, so no blogging for me! I'l catch you all soon!

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kim
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

XxJULESxX said...

oh just gorgeous!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kimmi what a fabulous card, love the way youve coloured it and the papers and butterfly really make a statement with the lace/ribbon as well. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Donna said...

Lovely card Kimmi, very pretty in pinky red and green, and I love the butterfly.
Don't work too hard, will catch up with you soon.
hugs
Donna xx

Allison said...

Hi Kimmi, I really like the gorjuss illustrations and your colours and additions on the card are just great!! I have been thinking about trying a gorjuss cross stitch kit soon. I am working on some small items on plastic canvas at the mo' and I am sure Christmas will get in the way! Hope you are all well and speak to you soon, Allison xxx

Hazeyj said...

What a beautiful card Kimmi; I got sent my first Gorjuss girl stamp the other day but haven't used it yet. Good luck with the challenge - the colours are really super.
Hazel x

Miranda said...

aren't those gorjuss girls not just gorgeous, like them a lot

you're card is awesome, great colours
bright and cheerfull

gr
Miranda