Monday 4 May 2009

Charms for sale!

I've had a couple of people say that my charms off my cards are very cute and that I should sell them. Well, tonight I have been a busy bee and made up a second blog in which to sell my charms on.
If you are at all interested its called Poppy Petal Designs Shop here you will find details of what I'm selling and for how much.

I am also concidering releasing some Digi Stamps, however, I will have to think up some good images to do... If you didnt already know - I'm fairly good at art.. I'l have to hunt out the photo's of pieces I have done, I think they are on a different PC. However, I do have these old photo's - They arent very good, but you get the idea!






I did these for a friends children. Not bad at all, even if I do say so myself!
hehe

Thanks for popping by!

No comments: