Saturday 2 May 2009

I'm Back...

...From our few days away in Looe, Cornwall.

We arrived on Tuesday and went into Looe, and had a quick look around the shops, then down to the beach, then we had some lovely pasties, cornish style! Wednesday we had a lazy day and only ventured into Looe and the surrounding area. Thursday we went to The Eden Project and had a fab walk around the two bio-domes and around the gardens. Fantastic plants, can't wait to go back in the summer when all the flowers not in bloom this time of year are in the summer!.

I loved these piggies made of wood. They looked so cute from afar and when up close the workman ship was amazing!


On Friday we left Looe and headed for home. We stopped off for lunch and when we left Stephen saw a sign for a place called Becky Falls - so off we went. It was an hour + long hike around the falls. I nearly fell over three times as it was soooo muddy and boggy.


I was really tired after we'd finished walking. Especially after the 200 foot climb up a root and loose stone riddled hillside!

Anyways - enough of me... I'm just glad to be home!
Thanks for looking !

2 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

stunning picture love looe and polperro stayed there for alot of my holidays when my son was little. Glad you had a good time.

Viv said...

Sounds like you had a great time, great pictures too. Hope you're not too tired tho!