Sunday 4 July 2010

Stamp Something with a Kenny K image!

Well I've made a card hehe! Been a while, but I've sat down this evening after been out all day and thrown together a quickie. I've been to the cinema today to watch Eclipse - the third instalment of the Twilight Saga. I'm now counting down the months for Breaking Dawn. What an amazing film. I so want to go and see it again! I've read and reread the books and watched Twilight and New Moon over and over and I'm still undecided as to who's team I should be on - Team Edward or Team Jacob? I guess I'l sit on the fence a little longer - No harm eh?

I've babbled long enough - I guess I should show you my card.

I'm entering this into Stamp Something which is to use colours which can be found in your own country's flag - Well the Union Jack is Red, White and Blue. I know baseball is played in the U.S.A but if you go back in history the Americans adapted Baseball from our own game of Rounders - so in a round about way, baseball is English - kinda haha!
I'm sure you've seen some cards bobbing around Blog Land with images by Kenny K? If you you've not seen them can I direct you to Donna's blog here Donna and Kenny have been working together for sometime to bring the images to us all, and also starting up a challenge blog. The team has been picked (I didn't enter as I dont have the time for more DT's {Not that i'd of made it of course with amazing talent out there, esp after seeing the team which has been chosen}), and the challenges start on July 11th. You can find the challenge blog here and you can shop for the images here at Kenny K Downloads.

I've coloured him in copics and used NO patterned paper. The homerun sentiment is a rub'on which I found in The Works today for a really cheap price of .24p. The baseballs, stars, 'slugger' and the baseball bat were also rub'ons from the set  I've also used my star and labels Eight Nesties.

Copics
Skin: E50, E51, E00
Clothes: B23, B24, R27, C1

Hair/Baseball glove: E31, E35, E37

Ground/Shoes: C1, C5, W1, W3, W5, W7
Thanks for popping by

7 comments:

mariska said...

Oooh wooow.
A really cool boycard.

Greets mariska

Tracey Feeger said...

Hey sweets. Wonderful card. Great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
mwah
Trace

Unknown said...

Beautiful Card, love Kenny K!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something! Jo xxxx

Unknown said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something!

Hugs,
Renata

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kim why you should think that you arnt good enough is beyond me as your work is stunning and this card is for sure. Fabulous colouring and gorgeous design. With love and hugs Shirleyxx

Elaine said...

Hi Kimmi,
Fab card! Love this image (though I'm still sulking that they're not available in rubber, my printer doesn't let me colour with DI's), your colouring is perfect.
Love Elaine xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kim
A fabulous card and a fab image,
Hugs Dianne xx