Tuesday 5 October 2010

Walk the Dinosaur!

                                        "Open the door, get on the floor, 

                                                  Everybody walk the dinosaur

                                                            Open the door, get on the floor

                                                                      Everybody walk the dinosaur"

For this card I've used one of the Greetings Farm Stamps from the 'My Favourite Things' and to this guy, its obvious that he loves his dinosaurs.

I have sent this card to a blogging buddies Son, who also likes Dinosaurs, however I only found that out today! 
I've used papers which were found on 'The Sweet Shoppe' site which I paid for and downloaded as I was desperately lacking papers to go with this image. 

The 'prehistoric' was also part of the Digi Download. I've coloured this cute chappie with Copics.
A simple but effective card, even if I say so myself

Thanks for popping by! 
Have a lovely week. I'm away to my parents for a week, I have a christening to go to on Sunday where I will be taking on the role of God Mummy to my gorgeous 2nd cousin (Niece really as her Daddy is more like a brother to me). I'l be back on Wednesday.



Catch you soon!

7 comments:

cardmaking bird said...

Ha, ha - I remember that song! Love it! Fab card too!! That image is too cute! Marie xx

Lisa said...

Hi Kimmi, Fab card! I love this cute image and the papers and sentiment are perfect. I remember this song too - it will be going round and round in my head all day now lol!

Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of card Kimmi.
luv
Debby

Tracey said...

Hi Kimmi, how you doing? This card is gorgeous, I love this cute image & the papers are just perfect!

Take care.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Crystal said...

Kim this is SWEEET, ADORABLE image!!!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kimmi, what a fabulous boy card you should enter him in the cards for Men challenge as its for birthday cards and Im sure thats one this one is. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Trina said...

I kept scrolling from the blog hop b/c I remember that song! Your card is adorable!