Monday 11 May 2009


Hello everyone, no card today, well, maybe later I dunno. Depends on how I feel. I do however have a few awards from the lovely Vicki, one of the new member of the Design Team for the NEW Challenge Blog Stampin' for the Weekend which launches June 5th. If you haven't already been to the challenge blog, get yourselves over there... Have a look around! We have a HUGE prize to kick start our adventure which we will be announcing soon!!!


The love award and ...



Friends Award
These blogs are exceedingly charming, these are the kind of bloggers who aim to find and become friends. They are not interested in self aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propergated, please give more attention to these writers





Lumos Thorn Award
There are many works of art in the land of Lumas-Thorn and many elves enjoy not only their own work but the work of others. One particular artist by the name of Sculptan Carv takes the time out of his busy schedule to admire the works of others and on occasion will give to those, who have brought him the most pleasure, an award


So thank you very much Vicki, so nice that you thought of me... Sooooo I have to chose 5 people of my own well, the five shall be!.

Linda

Sue

Tina

Shirley

Jo

Have fun passing these awards on to five of your favorite blogs/people who make you smile, and generally make you feel good about yourselves!

Enjoy the rest of your week ladies (and gents!)

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Kim, thank you so much I have only just got to know your glogspot, thank you for such a wonderful present. Im gobsmacked, THANK YOU so much. Also for the lovely comments youve left on my hubbys granddaughter, she is a real sweetheart, and her mum is such a wonderful mum as well. Thank you again for the award. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

LINDA said...

Kimmi, Thank you so much for thinking of me..I so appreciate it..And congrats to you..You are so deserving of this award..
Big Hugs Linda

Jo Nevill said...

I'm so sorry for being so late at saying thank you but THANK YOU so much for being so kind !

Hugs,

Jo x