Friday 2 October 2009

Rosie the Witch says 'Hi!' to Stamp with Fun Challenge!

Good Morning.

I had a little play last night and have taken these photo's this morning with a very dodgy camera. As I have been away for a little while, I've not made any Design Cards for Irina over at La-La Land Crafts for the Guest Designer spot, so I've made this little Halloween card for Stamp with Fun, to try and get me back into the swing of things.

Its a lovely sketch this week which you will see I have turned on its side.

Well, Mr Mojo has gone walk about, so this was the best I could come up with last night. Witch on the Broom Rosie can be bought from La-La Land Crafts, as can her friends Lala and the animals, which have all got dressed up for the Halloween celebrations.

A little close up of Rosie - Coloured with Copics and highlighter with Inkssentials, I also added a streak of green to her hair to add a little more detail :D

Some more photos of the card. Including one of my new Head Pins with a bat on top - Cute huh?


The papers were sent to me by Irina in my Design package along with the stamps. The spotty paper however, is mine and came from BoBunny. The sentiment is from Penny Black along with the webs and spiders which I arranged around the 'Boo' and the corner web top right corner.

Before you go to leave a comment or shoot off to the next blog, I have some :

Good News!
Stampin' for the Weekend will be up and running again as of the 9th October!
See you then for more fun challenges!

Thank you for popping by !

9 comments:

Tracy said...

It dosen't look like your mojo has gone anywhere to me, in fact it is a real stunner of a card.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

PinksyDoodles said...

This is brilliant Kimmi, I think your Mojo is still there!
Clare x

cheryl said...

this is stuning hun and its so great to see you back,hope you get to feel a bit more like yourself soon sending you my love hugs cherylxxxxx

Viv said...

Wow! Thats a cool card. Love the Bat pin! The witch is pretty cute too. Think maybe Mr Mojo is there after all! LOL! Viv xx

Nancy said...

What a fabulous card, Kimmi:O) Love the adorable image, and your colouring is brilliant. Love the great colours and DP's. Beautful flower.
It is great having you back:O)

Have a great weekend.
Hugs from Nancy;o)

Irina Blount said...

This is so super CUTE Kimmi!!! Love all the details!! Absolutely LOVE the green streak in Rosie's hair!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

gina g said...

Hi Kimmi This is gorgeous and i love the image...can't see any probs with your Mojo hun, think mines gone walk about lol. It's good to see you back. Take care luv gina xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kimmi, welcome back love its lovely to have you back blogging weve missed you, I know its been a very difficult time, but Im thinking of you. Wow absolutely love your card, Ive just finished I hope all my halloween cards. Take care with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Benedicte said...

WOW Kimmi!! This card is so cute:O)I love the colours and your colouring is so stunning:O) The detaljes are so pretty:)

Greate to have you and stampin' for the Weekend back:O)

Have a wonderfull Sunday!!
Hugs Benedicte.