Friday 30 October 2009

Stampin' for the Weekend - Back to the 80s with a Twist!

Good Morning Everyone!
[all being well this will be posted 9am on Friday Morning as I will be at work :o( Its a hard life lol]

This week at Stampin' for the Weekend, we have a fabulous challenge!
We'd like to see you use the colour combination below!

Orange, Blue and purple!


We'd then like to see you use one of the following 80s song titles to take inspiration from for your card!

Girls on Film - Duran Duran

Dirty Laundry - Don Hadley

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper

Once you've picked your song title, get crafting!!
**********
This weeks sponsor is Peachy Keen Stamps!
there is a very lovely $25 gift voucher on offer to one lucky crafter to spend in the PKS Store!!
So get stampin' or printing - and craft away!
**********
I went with Girls Just Wanna Have fun, and have used a Mo Manning Digi Image!
I coloured these two lovelies with Copics!


I used some paper I had lying around in my stash boxes, I'm not sure where they are from. finished off with some Card Candy and some Prima Flowers!

Here is a little close up.

Thank you for popping by, please check out the Design Teams cards and also those of the Guest Designers this week who are Aunty Sue, Lil Sis and Gry Heidi!! I'm sure they would all appreciate some LOVE!

Thanks for popping through my corner of cyber space!

9 comments:

Nancy said...

Morning Kimmi:O) Love your fabulous card. The image from Mo's is brilliant for this challenge, and your colouring is awesome. Love those yummy papers.
Have a brilliant weekend.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Di said...

Fabulous hun! love your use of colours and the image is great!!

Hugs Di xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kim, the colours for this weeks challenge are gorgeous, and thank you for the win on my card for last weeks challenge. I could email direct as I didnt have the link connected, hope you dont mind about that. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx
Your card is stunning by the way, Mo's image is gorgeous isnt it.

Vicki said...

Hiya Kimmi, brilliant card, love the image which you've coloured so lovely, fab choice of papers too. Hope your ok hun and enjoying being back at work, take care luvly, have a great weekend xx vicki xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi kim love the card and great choice of image think it is perfect love the colours and the paper. Lol. great minds thanks for having me guest for you have really enjoyed my time.

Penni said...

Super card Kimmi. I love the image you've used and your colouring is amazing, as always!!

Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Penni
X

Vanja said...

Hi Kimmi! Your card is stunning! The image is just gorgeous and perfectly coloured. Fabulous papers and flowers.
Hugs, Vanja

Gry-Heidi said...

Hi :) Gorgeous card ! I love all the bright colours and the image is soo cool ! Your colouring is fab !

Hugs, Gry-Heidi :o)

Gunn (Merete) said...

Kimmi this is just wonderful. Great and fun image, and I love the colorful papers on the background. Your coloring are so beautiful.
Hugs Gunn :-D