Wednesday 6 January 2010

The Sugar Bowl - Quick Quick Quick!


I have created a VERY quick  card to play along in the Sugar Bowl Challenge. I followed the sketch there and kept it very simple.
Its a 'note card' to a friend as we've not really spoken in a while, so I thought I'd send her a card with a letter inside.

I have used K&Co Paper from the Roam and Life's Journey 12x12 sets and the image is 'Reflective' if I am correct.

Here's a close up of this gorgeous cutie!
Thank you for popping by! 


6 comments:

Lilian said...

Kim, your card is just beautiful! Gorgeous coloring and your friend is lucky to have this. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

cheryl said...

oh this is beautiful love that image and your colurs are briliant too love hugs cheryl xxxx

PinksyDoodles said...

This is beautiful, your colour is amazing!
Clare x

Nannieflash said...

Thats one stunning card Kimmi, the colouring is gorgeous and so beuatiful. WEll done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Kathy said...

Very pretty card Kim!! I really like the vintagey look of it! Adorable image as well!
Hope all is well with you and Happy New Year! Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge!
:)kathy

Nancy said...

Yes she is a cutie, Kimmi:O) And your colouring is so beautiful. Love the papers and colours.
Keep warm, hun.
Hugs, Nancy;O)