Saturday 8 May 2010

I Won - and an Award!

First off a HUGE apology to Fi at Fi's Cards and Crafts for not blogging this when I should have! (back on April 9th).

Fi has given me this award 


I have to pass it on and I'm not sure who to give it to. So everyone who visits today to leave me a comment or enter my Candy which closes tonight may take it back to their own blog.

My Candy can be found here - Its not much but she is looking for a good home to go to! You only have to leave a link with Mr Linky and tell me on that post which is your favourite Magnolia Stamp!
*****
I won a challenge
Sketch Saturday last week had a beautiful sketch to work from created by Maya. Maya was also offering up a sweet sweet hAnglar stamp - and I won! 

I won with this card

I am so happy - My first every hAnglar stamp will be on its way to a lovely home here soon. I'm so excited !!

Thank you to the Sketch Saturday girls for such a fab challenge blog and awesome Sketches week after week!

2 comments:

Rach said...

huge congrats hun, have fun with your new stamp.xx

Tracey said...

Congratulations Kimmi, both very well deserved! Gorgeous card & have with your first hanglar stamp.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
xx