Wednesday 4 May 2011

Wee Stamps - Just adorable!

I had the pleasure of working with Sylvia's images when designing for Spesch Designer Stamps. Then I found more images over at Cuddly Buddly and I just had to have some!
So here she is,
Suzi with Bunny! 
Close up!
Coloured with Copics. Paper - unknown, found it in my scrap box!!
Swirls are sizzix die cuts. Flowers from stash (the middle rose was a gift from Nancy with many others), White Picket Fence to outline the paper with, and some gems from stash to highlight the swirls. 

Plain and simple card, still not a fan though!!

Entering it into two challenges today

who have the awesome challenges of 
ANYTHING GOES!!

Thank you for stopping. 
Leave a comment so I know you've been and I'll pop by to see your wares too!!

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh how super cute is this image,which is colored to perfection just love the soft colors on this,gorgeous layout too hugs cheyrl xxxxx

Kerry said...

Hiya Kimmie, hope you are doing ok. It is so brilliant to be seeing your wonderful creations again. I love your work and missed you. Silly lump that I am.
Big hugs to you and Poppy xx

Danni said...

Super sweet and so precious!

Donna said...

Love your latest card Kimmi, all the swirls and the flowers,nicely filled out, and your coloring is gorgeous, I love how you do the ground beneath her feet. I never can seem to achieve that. But it's a gorgeous card.
hugs
Donna xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Kimmi, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Oh Kimmi this is gorgeous and you are so right she is really cute. with hugs Shirleyxx

Andrea said...

This is lovely! thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly

Hannapanna said...

This is adorable and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month. Hugs, Hanna