Saturday 30 April 2011

hAnglar Babee comes out to play!

My Mojo is not as it can be at the moment, but try as I might, I still get a card worth a blog post. So here goes!

This is the boy from the hAnglar sTanglar Babee set, one of my favourite sets and the set I've so far used the most. 


Close up

I've used Bearly Mine Papers from the fairly new 'For the Boys' digital set. Fabulous papers for any male card, I went with the simple diamonds and plain blue. Having used Bearly Mine Papers and there being a challenge at the moment called Beautiful Babies, its only right that I enter this into the challenge over there.

I'm also entering this cutie into:
Lovely hAnglar only : Use your favourite stamp
Sketch Saturday : The sketch obviously
Stamping Scrapping : Anything goes

BMD papers from the 'For the Boys' Set which you can purchase here
Image coloured with copics
Papers highlighted with Crackle Paint Picket Fence for that added texture
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment from LOTV which I received in a Christmas Parcel :o)

Simple card for a brain that wont work this late at night. I'm off to bed now as I have to be up early for work. Thank you for stopping by, be sure to leave a comment and I'll fly by and visit you!


6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kim
A gorgeous card love the cute image and paper's,
Hugs Dianne xx :o)

fatmonica said...

Lovely card!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous Kimmi, love that image and your colouring. with hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

love these images :) Amazing card! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine......

Hugs
Judith

Cards By MI said...

Such a little sweetheart! A lovely card for a little guy. Well done. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

XxJULESxX said...

oh just gorgeous!!