Saturday 16 April 2011

Music Saves My Soul - Her Morning Elegance


I've seen this logo around blog land for a while now, and never really realised what it was all about until I saw Marcea's post in my dashboard today.
 Well, who knew that you crafters are all into your music too. Talented and exceptionally good ears all round!

So I'm sharing a song I like today. I've liked the song for a while, but never seen the video for it. So here it is:
I hope you like it just a fraction of what I do! 
Enjoy

6 comments:

Gail said...

Great lyrics and fab video.

Lisa said...

So happy you've joined us at MSMSS :)
This video is so funny, and the song grows on me too.

Marcea said...

absolutely brilliant!!!!
xxx

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Helloooo!!! Long time no 'see'! x Hope you and yours are ok xx
Fab song...and lovin' the video!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is beautiful! xx

Ellen said...

Wowwww this is amazing!!!

Love the song and the video.

Hugs,
Ellen