Thursday 21 April 2011

Happy Easter and Quick Update...

Quick post...

I've not dropped off the face of the earth (quite yet). My keyboard for my computer died and I've been waiting for a new one for a few days. I started to make a card at the weekend and was going to do a post on Monday but I've not managed to get the card completely finished. 

I'm hoping that over the bank holiday weekend I can get it finished properly. My camera has also been on charge for about a week, but as soon as I turn the camera on, it dies.. I think I maybe shopping for a new battery for it this weekend.

Catch you all soon, I hope you all have a fabulous Easter!!

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Happy Easter to you too :-) Hope you find some 'ME' time and hope you manage to fix your camera too :-)

sending hugs and cyber choccies :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Rufus said...

Sounds like technology has been out to get you! Hope you get it all sorted soon. Happy Easter!
R/