Thursday 2 June 2011

Exciting news!!


Good afternoon crafting buddies...

I have some exciting news to share. 
A little while ago, Donna did a Design Team call out for Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge blog. The day befoer yesterday I recieved an email inviting me to be on the team. How cool is that. I'm so excited. I've been bouncing ever since I found out but was sworn to secrecy until today!!

My term starts 1st July and I can not wait. 
Here are a list of the lucky craters and Kenny K fans who managed to secure a spot on the team.



 I'm so looking forward to working along side the team, including those who have stayed on. 

There is a challenge on at the moment which is Fabulous Florals! You have just over two days to get your entry in!
Good Luck!  


5 comments:

Elaine said...

Congratulations Kimmi!!
You very much deserve this, and I hope this means we will see more of you now!!
I apologise for my absence, just too busy at work and struggling to keep up with everything else.
Hope that life is treating you kindly and you are not working too hard!

Love & hugs
Elaine xx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

CONGRADS & WELCOME!!!

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Congrats on your KKKG DT
Looking forward to work with you!

Hugs
Judith

Vicky said...

Congrats sweetie & welcome to the team you will love it hun. I'm looking forward to working with you

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Nannieflash said...

Congratulations Kimmi you will be a great asset to them. hugs Shirleyx