Tuesday 7 June 2011

Snowboarding Birthday card - Say what now!

I was asked to make a Birthday card for a skier/snowboarder. This had me thinking for a while as to how to go about it and make a card not so Christmassy with a skier/snowboarder on it!

I did a Google search for an image and first started with Honey from All That Scraps, well I printed her too small when it came to putting her on the card, so I gave up with her and Google'd again, and Toby from The Greetings Farm came up. So off I toddled to TGF Central, bought him and downloaded him. 

He looks not so very masculine in his purples, and hopefully will pass as a lady snowboarder lol

I've used Basic Grey Papers - Eskimo Kisses. Flowers from WOC, Sentiment stamp from Whimsy as is the die used to cut out the tickets.

I'm entering this card into two challenges

Thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment and I will strive to come visit you back!

5 comments:

cheryl said...

oh love this hun that image is so cute,love the DP's you have used hun,just gorgeous hugs cheryl xxxxx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

this images is very cute...i like ypur Layout and the DP........very gorgeous......

Hugs
Judith

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kimmi, wow hes one fabulous image and those beautiful papers looks gorgeous with him. hugs Shirleyxx

Teresa said...

Aw this one is so cute too. xx

Marilyn said...

This is just the cutest image ever!
Happy to be part of the Kenny K team with you too.