Sunday 29 March 2009

Poppy Swing

Well - I have just got back from the Grandparents house after having a lovely roast dinner and chat. Poppy loves it round there, her Grandparents (my in-laws) are bonkers!

Anyways - when we arrived at half six this evening, grandma (Ama) wanted to know if Poppy would like to go in the garden and have a look at her new present. I thought it might have been a paddling pool or something for when the weather picks up, but no.. Hanging from the aged Apple tree was a lush bright pink bucket swing.

Poppy LOVED it... smiling, laughing, squealing with delight.

I only managed to get one picture, and it was taken on the phone, so sorry for the bad quality.

She is soooooooooo CUTE!!!

Anyways, enough of the baby chat - back to crafting... Now....................... Where'd I put my DST???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww forget the DST.....lets see more pic's of Poppy, she is such a cutie!

suzanne x

Donalda said...

Oh hon your little one is a living doll dear. so gorgeous. You have a wonderful blog too dear just beautiful work you have hon.

pickle said...

Aww bless her, She ia a lillte cutie and she looks like she is having big fun!
Kerry x