Friday 27 March 2009

Trump making his first apperance...

I've been meaning to use my Lumas Thorn elf set since they arrived on my doorstep over a week ago! So here is the first card (of many) using these cheeky chappies..



Trump - Elf stamp available from Bearly Mine Designs - Pop on over, I'm sure Donna won't mind!


Stamped using Momento Tuxedo Black Ink

Coloured using Copic Ciao Pens
Papers from Bearly Mine Designs - freebie with purchase of Elf stamps



I had fun colouring him in, the options are endless! I went with green in the end, after tinkering around with the ideas of reds, purples and tawny colours hehe...

1 comment:

Donna said...

Great card Kim, and I love how you've done the sentiment on another balloom...very creative. Great coloring job too, you seem to have gotten the hang of the copics pretty quickly.
Hugs
Donna