Saturday 20 November 2010

Simply Sassy says it all!...

...this gal is definitely simply gorgeous!

Her name is Bella Bunting and I love her lots! 
I really do!
You can find her, and the rest here of the Simply Sassy girls here.

I'm joining in again with the Sugar Bowl Challenge, just because I can! I've followed the sketch, but not the colour choice - which is Black, White and one other colour. Its an optional, so I opted out!
I've used Distress Inks to colour her in (I'm just getting the hang of them now. I go through phases where I can use them and not use them) my brain switching from copics to inks goes into melt down.
I've used papers by Best Creations Inc from the Once Upon a Time collection. Glittered on one side and plain on the other. Two pink butterflies using the MS punch and some Card Candy.

Thanks for popping by...


02/12/10
Winner of the Challenge at The Sugar Bowl with this card!
So happy!

10 comments:

Elaine said...

Awesome Kimmi!
Beautiful colouring and colours, she look so darn pretty!
Love those papers too.

Have a great weekend.
Love Elaine xx

Unknown said...

Ooooohhh Kimmi...I know what you mean...these Simply Sassy girls are just such faves of mine! Can't wait to get my new kit!! Thie little lady is just delightful!! Your DPs and embellies are perfect, girl! And your coloring with DIs is just gorgeous!! Thanks so much, hon, for playing with us in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl Challenge!! Pat Frank

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kim
A gorgeous card and beautiful colours,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Lisa said...

Hi Kimmi, Gorgeous card! The papers are so pretty and fab image.

Lisa x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kimmi, wow I love her to, not that Im to keen on these type of image but youve created such a gorgeous card with her Ive changed my mind. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Kate's Makes said...

Aww this is fab Kimmi!! Love the image and colours :o) Hope you're doing ok x

Elaine said...

Hi again Kimmi,

In my role on the Sugar Bowl team and not just as a buddy I must add....Thanks for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.

Love Elaine xx

Hazeyj said...

Kimmi, your sassy girl is fabulous (wanted to say gorgeous but got confused)and I love the way you have coloured her. The card is stunning so good luck in the challenge! I have never used inks to colour up and appreciate how challenging it must be, love H x

Anonymous said...

Totally gorgeous Kimmi, fab take on my sketch and those colours really suit that adorable image :)

Thanks for playing with us at the Sugar Bowl,

Marlene x

Miranda said...

gorgeous card, lovely stamp

hugs
Miranda