Monday 29 June 2009

Copic Colour Challenge #19

Over at Copic Colour Challenge this week, the colours are all nice and calming.
I decided that I would use my favorite Sugar Nellie from the Gorjuss Girl Set 2. She is so easy to colour and I love doing her hair! I have used all three colours in this weeks challenge and layered them a little to make them darker than a first brush coat.


I have used my new Papermania Signature papers called Blueberry Hill and some Core'dinations textured card stock in baby pink, sky blue and a very pale purple.
I added a flower from my stash and secured it with a pearl brad.
The sentiment is stamped I think the stamp is a Papermania one, but cant be sure!

Just below you can see my favorite Gorjuss Girl in a little more detail. Hopefully when you click on her, you will get a larger view.

I used the three shades needed for this challenge, then E00 and E51 for her skin, and C1 for the outline around her body. For her hair I used E29, E37 and E35 in that order from dark to light to shade. I then highlighted her with the White Opaque Inkssentials pen.

Thank you for looking Y

7 comments:

Penni said...

Hi Kim

What a pretty card - I love this colour combination.

Your Gorguss Girl is beautifully coloured.

Hugs
Penni
X

Nancy said...

OH Kim, this is gorgeous:O) Love the soft colours, beautiful papers, and your colouring is stunning. The flower is amazing.
Hugs, Nancy.

crafty amy said...

This is beautiful. Those papers are gorjuss and your colouring as always is second to none :)

hugs

Amy xx

Beccy said...

Gorgeous colours Kimmi, I really like the soft pastel shades.

Beccy x

Linnie said...

This is just darling i looove our colouring just a beautiful card
luv
linniexxx

Happy Crafter said...

This is so pretty love the colours and your colouring is great she looks adorable :)
Val xxx

Nicola said...

Fabulous creation Kimmi. I love your soft tones, beautiful layout and papers and of course you wonderful colouration of this sweet gorjuss girl.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-