Thursday 13 August 2009

La-La Land Crafts - Officially Open For Business!!



Just a quick post to let you all know that today La-La Land Crafts Store is officially open!!!

Irina had lots of fun at the opening when we were all tucked up in bed here in the UK as she is a whopping 8 hours behind us with the time.

I'm sure Irina won't mind me posting this here, but here is a little peek of whats on the website which you can view now!




Now, if you're like me and like what you see,
head on over to La-La Land Crafts Store and start buying :D

Check out the gallery Irina has made fabulous cards with all of the stamps to give us all some inspiration! Over the coming days, Irina will be posting about the cards she has made and what products etc, so keep popping back to La-La Land Craft Blog

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Penni said...

Wow these are fun stamps Kimmi. I think that cow is my favorite though, she really made me smile.

Hopping of the La La Land to have more of a look!

Hugs
Penni
X

Irina Blount said...

Hi Kim, I don't mind ;-) not at all!! Thank you, thank you!!

Hugs!!
:) Irina