Saturday 1 August 2009

Whiff of Joy Challenge #41 & and 2 Awards

Here is the second Wedding card I needed to make to give tomorrow. I am shattered now. Poppy went to bed at eleven pm as she was fighting sleep, so we put her in the bath and she had a huge splash and tired herself more, so when we finally got her to lie in her cot, the dust man was successful and sprinkled more sleepy dust on her and off she went to dream land! Awe....

Eh Hem - My card you ask, here is it. Over at the Whiff of Joy Challenge Blog, the lovely girls are asking for FLOWERS! I have to give credit for these lovely flowers to Vicki, my lovely DT buddie who sent me them as a belated birthday pressie and some lovely crafty stash including the lace :oD Thank you sweetie!

Close up of this gorgeous bride to be!
And this is the inside I decorated with another WoJ accessory stamp

Recipe

Stamps : All from WoJ - Bride, Sentiment Stamp and Champagne Bucket and flute
Papers/Card : K&Co Ancestry and Life's Journey, Papermania Textured Card Stock
Tools : Nestie Lable 3 from The Hobby House, CuttleBug
Embellies : Flowers from Vicki :o) thanks again, brads and pearls from stash
Medium : Copics

The Lovely Linda, (from Linda's Crafty Creations) has been given these awards, and in return has singled me out! Thank you so much Linda, each comment you leave on my blog, I really appreciate and that goes for any blogger out there that comes to my little corner and takes a couple of minutes to leave a message.

So I am going to pass this on to everyone who leaves a comment on this post :o)
So don't forget, if you leave a comment here, please take these awards with you as a sign of my appreciation of you leaving me lovely comments.

Y HUGS Y

10 comments:

Vicki said...

oh gosh Kimmi this is so gorgeous, I love the whole layout and such beautiful subtle colours, perfect wedding card for the happy couple to treasure. You are more than welcome for the flowers my luvly, they are a mix of Primas and the small roses with pearls are from my local haberdashery store. I am glad to hear that lil Poppy finally fell asleep, I hope she will allow you to have a lie in in the morning...lol!!! xx vicki xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kim
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Unknown said...

Very elegant card!

PinksyDoodles said...

This is just gorgeous Kimmi.
Clare x

Beccy said...

Totally gorgeous inside and out.

Beccy x

gina g said...

Beautiful card Kimmie fab colouring, i just love the new stamps so much. luv gina xx

Alex (Paper-and-More) said...

Your Card is so pretty, i love the image and the colouring!

hugs
alexandra

Viv said...

Beautiful card Kimmi....and so glad Poppy went to sleep finally!LOL! You must be getting very tired with everything at the moment, don't overdo it!

Kerry said...

Hi Kimmi, as always I think your cards and designs are fantastic. Glad Poppy finally went to sleep. As Viv says, don't overdo it, when you feel like you could do loads, take it from me, just do a little. Keep it up ur doing great! Not long now. Thinking of you.
Hugs

Bev said...

Wow this is so pretty Kimmi! Love all the fabulous detail and sweet image. The papers are gorgeous too x