Thursday 18 March 2010

I'm back and have some exciting news!

Good morning fellow crafters! Please forgive me as its a long one! - Grab a coffee and a few biccies!


As you know I've been away for a couple of weeks trying to get my head together. Having a break from card making has really helped to see things in a better light as I wasn't stressing over dead lines and which stamp to pick next! 

I'm back to some degree, I admit my Mojo is still wandering around some place other than sitting with me when I make cards. I'm happy with them, don't get me wrong, I just have very little inspiration at the moment despite all the stamps, papers and embellishments I have.


So - that exciting news I have for you - well - just before I went to the dark side, Tracey AKA Booyagirl asked me if I'd like to be on her Design Team at the start of February. There was no name for the stamps/store and Tracey only had a handful to send me. Well I said yes before I'd even seen an image and I'm so pleased I did. They are brilliant. Since the first few I was sent, there have been more added to the Etsy Store since!

These Digi Stamps are - Spesch Stamps and can be found here! And you can buy them from the Etsy Store.

I've made a couple of cards - I think the lovely Willow has already been showcased on the Spesch Stamps blog, but you might notice a little change - I've coloured her leggings in a little more to make them more 'orangey'.


Papers by Basic Grey, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, coloured with Copics.
***Bree
Coloured with Copics, Papers - Basic Grey, Stickles for the sand.
***
Cupcake Girl
Papers are again Basic Grey, coloured with Copics, circle and scalloped circle nesties.

Well those are the cards I have to show so far. I loved colouring them, the possibilities are endless, and once I get my Mojo back - there'l be no stopping me! 

Tracey is having a DT call for the Spesch Stamps too! 
This call out ends March 31st, and is open to everyone!

Please check out the full details here, and email Tracey using - booyagirl@optusnet.com.au

Thank you for paying a visit. I know it was a long one! I hope you didn't drop off to sleep!
Hopefully be back soon with some more cards!

7 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kimmi
Lovely to see you back,your cards are all gorgeous,
hugs Dianne xx

Sandie said...

Hi Kimmi!!

Wow, they are just wonderful images. Congrats on the DT spot. Can't wait to see more of these :)

cheryl said...

gorjus work hun and adore the iamge too well done on you DT spot could not have happened to a nicer person to be honest terrific crafter too hugs cheryl xxx

Macpurp said...

love the stamps and cards. nice to see you back. congratulations on DT spot.
love tina x

Tracey Feeger said...

I see lots of Mojo in those gorgeous cards.
Keep up the beautiful work sweets.
mwah
Trace

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

Yay!! Good to see you back Kim...and with fantabulous cards too!! Congrats on your DT place...the images look great :)

Kate's Makes said...

Hey! :o) Gorgeous cards hun and congrats on the DT position! xx