Tuesday 23 March 2010

Magnolia Down Under - Sketch

This week over at Magnolia Down Under the girls have a fabulous sketch for us all to follow!

I have gone with two of the new Easter Stamps - 'Floral Background' and 'Hello! Tilda' which I purchased from Crafts U Love back in February and showed up about 1 week ago and I've only just inked them! - Shocking!

The papers are also by Magnolia and are called - 'Turquoise Rose' and 'Vintage Blue Quilt', again purchased from Crafts U Love at the same time.

I've coloured Tilda and the Background with Distress ReInkers, and added some Prima Flowers secured with some pearl brads. I have not put a sentiment on as my printer has been playing up and I have no Easter sentiment stamps. I guess I could have put a 'hello' sentiment on, but went with another flower. I hope the girls don't mind too much!

Thank you for popping by xxx

11 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Hi kim another fab card love the image

Irena said...

Awesome card you created:)

Lizzy said...

Gorgeous card ~ luv the image & fab background ~ great colours too xx lizzy xx

cheryl said...

gorjus card hun love the image and fab colurs too hugs cheryl xx

Kellie said...

Naw Kimmi Gorgeous card love the way you followed the sketch looks amazing! Thanks so much for playing along and joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hope to see you back again next week playing along with us. xx

Hugs, Kel

Tracey Feeger said...

Kimmi
Can't believe I didn't comment on this already. Sorry. This is gorgeous. your colouring of Tilda is amazing and she just looks so cute sitting there with that background. Wonderful job with the sketch. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS card !!! Love this stamp and love the background stamp to.I just love everything about your card.:)
xx

Debbie Pamment said...

Wow – what a fabulous job you’ve done with the sketch - I just love the little scene you've created - beautiful!
Thanx sooo much for joining us at MDUC this week.
xXx

Fran said...

Gorgeous card and I love that background stamp, I really want it. Your colouring is fabulous too :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges!

Jodie from Oz said...

Kim, Love your beautiful card.
Your scene is adorable, your colours and colouring wonderful. A fabulous take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges.
hugs Jodie from Oz

stephanne said...

This is sooooo sweet!!! I love the background with the main image, how cute!! And your colouring is amazing, as usual!! !ll of the flowers you've added add to the spring feel of this, love it!!! I should add a little thanks for playing at MDUC for good measure ;)
Stephanne