Wednesday 31 March 2010

Spesch Stamps Release Preview Week - Day Four!

I assigned myself this date. I picked out Thursday when Tracey said 'Pick a Day and Stamp for release week' not thinking it was April Fools Day!!! So I hope you all have a prank free day! Heaven knows it can be irritating when you have friends left, right and centre annoying you!!
(For all you non Australian people - Spesch Stamps is Aussie based and they are already seeing in Thursday so I've not gone completely nuts! hehe...)

Nevermind...

Today I have a special card to show you! Its one of the six new release stamps soon to be on sale over at Spesch Designer Stamps Blog! If you've not yet been over to Spesch Stamps, please pop over.You will fall in love with the stamps as soon as see them! I know I did!

Introducing
~ Bella and Edward ~
I have used some Halloween Papers from BoBunny, a Bronze charm from Papermania and coloured Bella and Edward with Copics.
I LOVE the effect and colour I got for Edwards hair. 

This is a quote from the Twilight Film (and I'm sure its in the book too, but as my friend has my book, I cant be sure). Click the picture for a close up!

And here we have Bella and Edward a little closer too!
Adorable couple - Yeah??
Head on over to the Spesch Designer Stamp blog to find out the previous releases and how you could win all six of the new release stamps!

Have fun!

Kimmi x

6 comments:

Irena said...

I am not believed that there would be such images, I am very surprised, pleasantly of course:)
Beautiful stamp, beautiful card.

StarMasayume said...

Love the colors you picked! It worked perfectly for Edward and Bella. I enjoyed drawing them and it's so wonderful seeing this card creation.

LINDA said...

Oh this is just adorable!! You always use the cutest images.. and this is colored perfectly... Love it!!!
Hugs, Linda

Viv said...

This is so cute Kimmi! Must check out some of these images! Viv xx

Sammi said...

This is just gorgeous!! I Love it Kimmi!! :D
And I LOVE that quote... I'm pretty sure it was in the book too! LOL!
Sammi
xx

Tracey Feeger said...

OMG can you say gorgeous. Hehehe but I have been able to admire this for a little while. Fabulously gorgeous of course. I love it.
mwah
Trace