Monday, 7 September 2009

Two Lovely Awards :D

I received this award yesterday from the lovely Aunty Sue :D

I feel very honoured to receive this award from her as she's said some lovely things about me and I can never take a compliment.
Thank you so much Sue for thinking of me. I now have the hard task of picking just one blogger to pass this onto

Its not really a hard task, as I have several people I'd like to pass this award onto - But I can only pass it onto one blogger. And that one special blogger who has been there for me while I have been Battling Cancer and going through Chemotherapy is the Lovely, Generous, Kind and Supportive friend I have found over at a lovely corner of blog land called Bearly Mine Crafts! Donna has shown me a friendship you'd not have thought possible while blogging and emailing. Its as if we'd known each other for a longer time than the two years we have! So a HUGE thank you to Donna for being there for me these past few months, your a gem!


My lovely and very talented Stampin' Teamie Nancy gave me this award a little while ago and I've never got round to picking it up and posting about it! Sorry hunnie :(

If you've not visited Nancy blog (can I ask why? lol) go have a peek you will not be disappointed with the fabulous cards and projects she makes, there is a fabulous post of Nancy and her 4 year old Daughter Pernille making a sweet little milk carton which turned up on my doorstep the other day with a gorgeous pair of Mitts that Nancy had knitted and some lovely hair clips that if I were younger I would ware, but alas, they were for my Little Poppy :D

Thank you so much Nancy and Pernille :D We loved the pressie for Poppy and I love my card :D

The rules for this award are to link back to the person who gave it to you, and list 5 things you love to do!! Well now, 5 things I love to do...

Playing with my Daughter Poppy and hearing her laugh and screech when she's having fun
Watching a DVD snuggled up on the sofa with my Boyfriend
Being able to sit for a couple of hours and make cards and blog hop
Go for walks down at the bay and walk along the pier (with a bag of chips)
To get all comfy when Poppy is in bed, and Stephen is out and read one of my books :D

I pass this on to the following lovely ladies:

Thank you for all the inspiration you have given me over the past few months


LINDA said...

Congrats on your awards Kim.. You so deserve them..
Hugs, Linda

Nancy said...

You deserve it, Sweetie;O)

Hugs, Nancy.

Aunty Sue said...

oh kim thank you for sending me 1 back and didnt say anything that wasnt true. You are amazing. Thanks so much and love reading the 5 things. Hope poppys great grandmother comes through this difficult time. Will be thinking of you.

crafty amy said...

Hiya hun,
So sorry I have not been here for a while you totally deserve these awards! I have been catching up on your cards and they are all so amazing and I do love that last one for your DT mates bday I bet she loves it :D


X Amy X

Whoopsie Daisy! said...

Well deserved awards, Kim! I am honoured that you would think of me for this beautiful award. I will be passing it along tonight. Thank you! ((hugs)) Jane